Black Chia Seeds
We, SFG is the renowned Company in Exporting premium quality Black Chia seeds, White CHIA Seeds & Mixed CHIA Seeds as well. Our main markets are Turkey, Japan and European countries due to its great nutritional values & our premium Quality. Our Chia seeds are rich in Omega-3s, Fiber, Protein, Minerals, and Antioxidants. Below is the specification of our Chia seeds-
Dietary fiber (11g – 42% recommended daily value)
- Protein :- (4.4g – 9% RDV)
- Omega -: 3 fatty acids (4915 mg)
- Omega -: 6 fatty acids (1620 mg)
- Calcium -; (77 mg – 18% RDV)
- Copper -: (0.1 mg – 3% RDV)
- Phosphorus -: (265 mg – 27% RDV)
- Potassium -: (44.8 mg – 1% RDV)
- Zinc -: (1.0 mg – 7% RDV)
Some health benefits of Chia seeds:
- Chia Seeds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients With Very Few Calories.
- Chia Seeds Are Loaded With Antioxidants.
- Almost All The Carbs in Them Are Fiber.
- Chia Seeds Are High in Quality Protein.
- Due to The High Fiber and Protein Content, Chia Seeds Should be Able to Help You Lose Weight
- Chia Seeds Are High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- Chia Seeds May Improve Certain Blood Markers, Which Should Lower The Risk of Heart Disease and Type 2 Diabetes.
- They Are High in Many Important Bone Nutrients.
- Chia Seeds Can Cause Major Improvements in Type 2 Diabetics.
- Chia Seeds Can Improve Exercise Performance as Much as a Sports Drink.
- Chia Seeds Are Easy to Incorporate Into Your Diet.